Wednesday 24 March 2010

Sat 13th March 2010.

PC is a male prostitute who has offered to be drawn and is giving me support and encouragement via emails. We still have not met but he has offered to take me to Club Fuk, a night club where people can have sex and do anything they like doing within the rules of the club which concern safety and respect. PC is exhausted from volunteering at a vegetarian cafĂ© all day and I end up going alone. Gorgeous is very concerned. It is quite unlike anything I have ever done before but I feel quite confident that I can handle it. An old man walks around starkers, wearing nowt but his socks and belt. The younger crowd wear designer fetishist clothing debauched shabby chic vintage gear. There are butch women in jeans, checked shirts and DM’s. The barmaid is a butch lesbian who turns out to be a barrister with a strong interest in the cause of the Drawn Petition. She kindly keeps me plied with drinks. It seems a good place for gays who like an occasional woman and lesbians who like to have the odd man. I draw a fully shaven architect with naughty sparkling eyes, wearing a superb black latex vest and leather chaffs in boots. His penis is covered with a scarf but his bottom is exposed. He chats up a Chinese girl with a punk hairstyle and plenty of piercings. She is slim, athletic and very striking wearing only leather straps over her breasts. He hands her a nipple clamp and she attaches it to him and jangles it about. A women behind me in engaged in some spanking. There is some serious fondling going on in a far corner. A man is astride a woman.

On my way home I pass another club. There are two police cars outside. I suppose there’s been trouble. I would rather go to a civilised place like Club Fuk than a common or garden dive like this full of predatory blokes and drunken trollops.

No comments:

Post a Comment